mPay Ltd. assists in applying for up to $300,000.
(Service Provider Ref No.: SP-064-975)
The Hong Kong Innovation and Technology Commission provide HK$500 million funding for Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme,
and each company can receive up to HK$300,000 to expand the business on online shop, digital payment, cybersecurity and etc.
[Category 2: Online order taking and delivery, and smart self-service systems (with mPay Payment Gateway Service)]
- For the company to establish a web portal, mobile app or other online channels, for consumers to place orders of goods or services, by using either subscription-based or custom-built e-commerce platform, including development and management
- Such adoption of technologies should enable the company to perform end-to-end order placement and delivery to designated locations, by using e.g. smart self-servicing system, smart kiosk, smart vending machine, smart lockers, or with integration to e-logistics provider platform
- Suitable but not limited to industries that are acquiring or promoting self-services, such as takeaway services in Food & Beverages industries
- Promote such online portal through search engine promotion, digital advertisement such as social media promotion, e-coupon, loyalty programme, etc.
- Excluding production of promotion materials, contents or assets (e.g. image, text and video etc. as part of the marketing and promotion materials)
[Category 5: Digital payment / mobile point of sale ]
- Enable online / physical stores with multiple digital payment channels, e.g. payment gateway or mobile Point-of-Sales (POS)
- Including one-time setup and associated hardware / equipment
- Excluding the handling fee or equivalent of each payment transaction
Please leave your information and we will contact you soon.